Our communion table is open to everyone. “We are Disciples of Christ, a movement for wholeness in a fragmented world. As part of the one body of Christ, we welcome all to the Lord’s Table as God has welcomed us.”
The chalice symbolizes the central place of communion in our worship. The X-shaped cross of the disciple Andrew is a reminder of the ministry of each person and the importance of evangelism.
- Please dress as you feel comfortable. People wear suits or dresses, as well as casual jeans or khakis, but everyone is always welcome.
- There is plenty of free parking.
- Our services are generally “traditional” with a mix of old and new hymns and songs along with some creative flourishes.
- We celebrate open communion each week.
- Children are welcome in our services. Child care is provided for infants and toddlers year round in the nursery for interested parents.
- Our worship service is usually an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes long.